Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Housebreaking Exercise

file0001692203283.jpg
In all my years of living with dogs and training them, I have never made such interesting observations before in connection with dogs watching a television screen. Such things are fascinating, aren't they? I hope that you, my readers, will also enjoy such fascinating times as you watch your own dog's reactions to things like these from day to day.

Although the dog's number one sense is his sense of smell and his second sense is that of hearing, his third sense, sight, is most interesting to study. So watch your dogs use their eyesight, and read all you can on the subject. There's so much to learn.

Apart from showing your new pet both the inside and outside of your home, the most important thing is to begin housebreaking. This is quite simple if you go about it the right way. First of all, restrict your puppy to one or two rooms of the house so that you can keep a watchful eye on him. Don't let him have the complete run of the house, otherwise he might go to the toilet in various rooms without you knowing it until much later. Not only will you be kept quite busy cleaning up the mess, but it will become a dirty habit if he is allowed to do it in the wrong places. So you will need to take him outside regularly to a certain place in your backyard, either by carrying him or leading him there on a leash, and encourage him to go to the toilet by first using words like "Get busy" several times. As soon as he has finished, show how pleased you are by saying, "Good dog! Very good! Oh, you are a clever dog!" Note carefully that the praise should be given as soon as he has finished and starts to walk away. It is not advisable to praise him during the time that he is relieving himself. If you say, "Good dog!" when he is perhaps halfway through, he may suddenly leave off going to the toilet and come over to you, wagging his tail as if to say, "Am I really a good dog?" In so doing this, he might still have half a bladder full! So when he starts to relieve himself and continues, just keep saying slowly and quietly, "Busy! Busy!" as many times as is necessary until you actually see him cease to do anymore and walk away. Then you can praise him feeling fairly sure that he has emptied himself completely. Beneful dog food coupons can work very well here...  Here's a good place to get them. Then bring him inside again. In quite a short time your dog will understand why you have taken him outside. And later, if you watch carefully, you will see him go to the back door. This is his way of telling you that he wants to go outside to do his business.

Naturally you can expect to have a few accidents in the home, very often on the carpet! If you catch your dog in the act, say "No!" and take him outside immediately and stay with him until he has finished outside. If you have discovered the accident some time after, it is too late to correct your puppy. Just clean it up thoroughly and watch the dog more closely in the future. Never scold the puppy by rubbing his nose in the mess. You will do more harm than good by treating your puppy in that way. Such treatment is likely to make the dog worried, and he will probably make more messes.

2 :

  1. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise